Alabama Right of Way Surety Bond, City of Baldwin

This bond is required by the Baldwin County Public Works Department in order to disturb, excavate, block, obstruct, tamper with, or place any construction, or other material, on or in a city road, right of way, or easement. The required bond amount varies, but Surety1 can provide this bond at a competitive price regardless of the bond amount you need.

To Acquire an Alabama Right of Way Surety Bond, City of Baldwin: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.