Click Here to Apply for Your Bond
Who is required to file for an Arizona Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond?
The Arizona Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond is required by the Arizona Department of Transportation, Motor Vehicle Division, under A.R.S. Title 28, Chapter 10, Article 3. The bond amount varies and the price of writing this bond is typically based on credit. To determine the cost of this bond, simply complete our easy online application.
- $20,000 for automotive recycling companies
- $25,000 for title service companies, brokers, wholesale dealers, and wholesale auctioneers
- $100,000 if the bond holder is selling new and/or used vehicles.
Will there be any additional requirements?
- Comply with the fingerprint requirements
- Payment of $22 for the criminal background fee
For new dealers.
- Submit a copy of the franchise authorization letter from the manufacturer
- Operate from a licensed established place of business
- Construct a permanently affixed sign that states the business name and indicates the type of business you are conducting
- Have a minimum of two designated spaces to display vehicles
How do I obtain an Arizona Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond?
Surety Solutions Insurance Services Inc was established in 2003. Although our headquarters are located in California, we are actually licensed in all 50 states. We have also partnered with several surety markets to ensure that we would only offer the best rates for all our clients. Our application processing time is also very fast, with some applications taking just a business day to get approved!
If you wish to get this surety bond from us, please fill out and submit an online application form. You will then be contacted by our licensed agents who will give a no-obligation quote for your bond. If you find the price to your satisfaction, just pay the said amount and sign all the paperwork. We will then send the surety bond through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can only expect the best service from us here at Surety1.