California Encroachment Permit Surety Bond

This bond is also known as the State High Encroachment Permit surety bond. It is required by the Department of Transportation and applies particularly to construction projects and other work that encroaches on public highway space. The premium on this bond is usually as little as 1%.

To Apply for a California Encroachment Permit Surety Bond:

  1. Complete anĀ online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.