California Milk Handler Surety Bond

A milk handler can be a farm or anyone involved in the dairy business. The handler must first secure a license from the Department of Agriculture, and then acquire the California Milk Handler Surety Bond. Without both, no dealer can purchase milk. The bond amount is managed by the Department of Agriculture and varies based on the amount of milk purchased annually. The premium on this bond is generally as low as 1.5% of the bond amount.

To Secure a California Milk Handler Surety Bond:

  1. Complete anĀ online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.