California RV or Floating Home Surety Bond

This bond is required by the Department of Housing and Community Development in California, specifically for those who want to purchase an recreational vehicle to make as your permanent residence or floating home. The bond amount is based on the current market value of the unit being considered. The premium on this bond is typically as low as 1%.

To Get a RV or Floating Home Surety Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.