What is the California Registration Service Bond?
The California Registration Service Surety Bond is required By the Department of Motor Vehicles for those wish to get a license as a registration service. This is for persons engaged in the business of processing for public applications for registration, transfer of ownership, registration renewals, conducting lien sales, and processing dismantler documents. The California Registration Service Surety Bond amount is set at $25,000.
- Completed Application for Occupational License for Registration Service
- Occupational License Personal History Questionnaire
- A copy of a valid driver’s license or ID card and verifiable social security number
- Property Use Verification for Registration Service
- Appointment of Director as Agent for Service of Process
- Request for Live Scan Service
- For corporations – copy of fictitious name statement, signed copy of lease or rental agreement, copy of business license, photographs of business location
How do I get a California Registration Service Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc. (Surety1) are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.