Who needs to file a California Traffic Violators School Bond?
The Traffic Violators School Bond is a requirement for all those who wish to obtain a license to operate a Traffic Violators School in California. This bond is based on the type of traffic violator school in operation. The premium on this bond is generally 2% of the bond amount.
- For classroom-based instruction, the bond amount is $2,000
- With home studies or online courses, the bond amount $15,000
- For Los Angeles County in particular, the bond amount is $25,000
Additional License Requirements
- Lesson Plan approval
- Request for Approval of TVS Educational Program along with course materials and payment for the fee
- Use of an Approved TVS Program with a letter from the program owner authorizing the applicant to utilize the plan, plus a fee of $25
- Request for Approval of Traffic Violator School Name
How do I obtain a Traffic Violators School Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc. (Surety1) are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.