Encroachment Permit Bond, City of West Sacramento

The City of West Sacramento requires bonds for encroachment permits. These permits are required when work is conducted within the city right-of-way such as curb and sidewalk, gutter, etc. The City sets the bond amount and a release from the municipality is required to cancel the bond. This is important as the bonds are billed annually until the work is done and the bond has been released. To determine the cost of this bond, complete our easy online application.

To Attain an Encroachment Permit Bond – City of West Sacramento: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.