Click Here to Apply for Your Bond
What is the purpose of a Florida Assisted Living Facility Bond?
The Florida Assisted Living Facility Bond is required by Florida’s Agency for Health Care Administration. It applies to any owner, administrator, or facility representative acting as “representative payee” or holding power of attorney for an Assisted Living Facility resident. The required bond amount is equal to twice the average monthly aggregate personal income, or personal funds, due to residents that are received by a facility.
- Completed application form
- Current general liability insurance coverage
- Fire safety inspection report
- Septic system or water supply evaluation report
- Department of Health food hygiene inspection
- Department of Health residential group care inspection report
- Documentation from local government proving compliance with zoning requirements
- Financial Ability to operate
- Copy of Administrator’s high school diploma or GED certificate
- Property Occupancy documentation
- Certificate of Authority
- Health Care Licensing Application Addendum
- Payment of fees such as $387.73 for biennial licensure fee with an additional $64.96 per private pay bed fee
What is the process for getting a Florida Assisted Living Facility Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). When the paperwork is finished and the premium is processed, your surety bond will be shipped. Either via USPS Priority Mail or your preferred expedited shipping method(for an additional cost).
The surety bond experts at Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc.(Surety1), are available to help you get bonded quickly and with ease. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.