Kansas Alcoholic Licensee’s Bond

This surety bond is required by the Kansas State Director of Alcoholic Beverage Control under Chapter 41 of the Kansas Statutes. This bond guarantees that the provisions of the Kansas Liquor Control Act and regulations of the State Director of Alcoholic Beverage Control are followed and that all taxes, fines, and forfeitures against the holder of the bond are paid on time. The required bond amount varies, but Surety1 will gladly help you determine the bond amount you need.

To Acquire a Kansas Alcoholic Licensee’s Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.