Kansas Interstate Motor Fuel User Bond

This surety bond is required by the Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Taxation, under Kansas Statute 79-34. This bond ensures that an interstate motor fuel user will follow the provisions of the Interstate Motor Fuel Use Act of the State of Kansas and pay all necessary taxes and penalties to the Director of Taxation on time. The required bond amount varies, but Surety1 will gladly help you determine the amount you need.

To Get a Kansas Interstate Motor Fuel User Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.