Kansas Motor Vehicle Fuel Importer / Exporter Bond

This surety bond is required by the Kansas Department of Revenue under K.S.A. Chapter 79, Article 34. The bond states that the importer/exporter is required to render statements and reports as necessary to the Director of Taxation and pay all motor fuel taxes, interest, and penalties fully and promptly. The bond has a required minimum amount of $1,000, but other than that, the amount varies. In order to determine the cost of this bond, complete our easy online application.

To Secure a Kansas Motor Vehicle Fuel Importer / Exporter Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.