Minnesota Utility Permit Bond

This surety bond is required by the State of Minnesota, Commissioner of Transportation. The bond ensures that the bond holder will restore the truck highway right of ways and bear that expense of engineering supervision and inspection provided by the State and for any expense incurred in repairing of any damage to any portion of the truck highway right of ways caused by work performed under permits so granted. The required bond amount varies, but regardless of the bond amount you need, Surety1 can provide it quickly and at a competitive rate.

To Get a Minnesota Utility Permit Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.