Nebraska Alcoholic Liquor Tax Bond

This surety bond is required by the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission under Section 53-164.01 of the Nebraska Code. The bond ensures that the bond holder will comply with all Nebraska Liquor Control Laws. The required bond amount varies based on the type of license needed:
Class L-Craft Brewery
Class V-Manufacturer (beer, wine, spirits)
Class W-Wholesale Beer
Class X-Wholesale Liquor
Class Y-Farm Winery
Class Z-Micro Distillery
Regardless of the amount you need, Surety1 can provide it quickly and at a competitive price. In order to determine the cost of your bond, simply complete our easy online application.

To Get a Nebraska Alcoholic Liquor Tax Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.