Nebraska Certificate of Title Surety Bond

This surety bond is required by the State of Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles under Nebraska Rev. Stat. Chapter 60 whenever the title of a vehicle is damaged or cannot be produced. The bond is also known as a Defective Title Bond, Lost Title Bond, or Certificate of Title Bond. The required bond amount varies, but regardless of the amount you need, Surety1 can provide it quickly and at a competitive price.

To Attain a Nebraska Certificate of Title Surety Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.