Surety1 is Proud to Serve “The Empire State”
Surety1 has a wealth of experience in placing surety bonds of all types for businesses, licensees, and individuals in New York. It is our goal to build a long-term relationship with all of our customers in order to get them the best possible service in the bond market. With access to over 20 markets, Surety1 is among the leaders in providing trustworthy and reliable surety bonds.
How do I get a New York Surety Bond and how much does it cost?
Similar to acquiring a bond in most states, the process of acquiring a surety bond in New York is relatively simple. However, requirements and rates do vary from bond to bond and state to state. Here at Surety1, we work with you to ensure that your bond application is accurate and complete. Following bond approval, we will send you your bond in a quick and timely manner. Some surety bonds may require a soft credit check, but Surety1 has strong connections with the right markets to set up a bond program for those with challenged credit.
What type of surety bonds do you offer in New York?
Surety1 offers many different types of bonds in New York, ranging from the New York Alcoholic Beverage Control License Bond to the New York Immigration Assistance Surety Bond. If you do business in multiple states, we can get you bonded in those states as well. Choose from the list below for your New York Surety Bond. If you don’t see the surety bond you need, please let us know, and we’ll put our team to work to find you the right bond.
New York is home to America’s most famous city, a hub for finance, tech, fashion, entertainment, media, and more. The state of New York is one where something is always being built or renovated. Large construction contracts and projects usually require a performance or payment bond. Surety1 recognizes the rules and regulations outlined in the New York “Little Miller Act”, requiring all projects over $100,000 to be bonded.
Apply now! Click on the link for your New York Surety Bond in the list below to fill out our application form and Surety1 will get back to you with a quote for your type of bond. Once you have been approved for your bond, please provide payment and your signed agreement. We’ll make sure your bond is accurate and delivered to you quickly.
- New York Alcoholic Beverage Control License Bond
- New York Appearance Enhancement Business Bond
- New York Athletic Commission Bond
- New York Auction House – Third Party Surety Bond
- New York Bail Enforcement Agent Bond
- New York Boxing, Sparring and Wrestling Matches Bond
- New York Cigarette Stamp Bond
- New York Collection Agency Bond – City of Buffalo
- New York Defective Title Bond
- New York Distributor of Alcoholic Beverages Bond
- New York Distributor of Motor Fuel Bond
- New York Employment Agency Bond
- New York Farm Products Dealer Bond
- New York Game of Chance Bond
- New York Health Club Bond
- New York Immigration Assistance Surety Bond
- New York Independent Adjuster Surety Bond
- New York Manufactured Homes Bond
- New York Mortgage Bankers Bond
- New York Mortgage Brokers Bond
- New York Mortgage Loan Originator Bond
- New York Mortgage Loan Servicers Bond
- New York Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond
- New York Oil-Burning Equipment Installation Bond
- New York Performance Bond – Department of Transportation
- New York Pharmacy Financial Security Bond
- New York Private Investigator Bond
- New York Process Server Bond
- New York Professional Fund Raiser Bond
- New York Second Hand Dealers Bond
- New York Security for Costs Bond
- New York Site Improvement Bond – Flower City
- New York Telemarketers Bond
- New York Ticket Reseller Bond
- New York Utility Bond – Consolidated Edison
- New York Wage Bond for Nail Salons
- New York Watch, Guard or Patrol Agency Bond
- Performance Surety Bond for Security Firms