North Carolina Lost Title Indemnity Bond

This surety bond is required by the State of North Carolina, Division of Motor Vehicles. When the title of a vehicle is damaged or cannot be produced, they generally request that you obtain a surety bond. The required bond amount varies and each bond has a three year term. The required bond amount varies. Typically, the premium on this bond is as low as 1%.

To Obtain a North Carolina Lost Title Indemnity Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.