This surety bond is required by the Office of Attorney General, Consumer Protection & Antitrust Division under Chapter 51-04 of the North Dakota Century Code. The required bond amount varies. The bond states that the bondholder, his agents and his employees shall:
1. Honestly and faithfully conduct the business of said Principal under Chapter 51-04 of the North Dakota Century Code and all rules and regulations promulgated in pursuance thereof;
2. Comply with all material oral or written statements and representations made by the Principal, his agents, representatives, or auctioneers with reference to merchandise sold, or offered for sale, and;
3. Faithfully perform under all warranties made with reference to merchandise sold, or offered for sale.
The premium on this bond is typically as low as 1%.
To Obtain a North Dakota Transient Merchant Bond:
- Complete an online application.
- One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!
** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.