Surety1 Serves Everyone in “The Ocean State”
Surety1 has built strong relationships with partners to help you get the best bond for your needs for the lowest possible price. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and being detail-oriented. We work with over 20 markets to help you get the best possible fee on your bond. We make it our top priority to get you bonded promptly and accurately.
How do I get a Rhode Island Surety Bond and how much does it cost?
The professionals at Surety1 have simplified the process of getting bonded to make it simple and easy. Rhode Island Surety Bonds are very diverse and the experts at Surety1 have a great understanding of them. Some bonds may require a soft credit check before your bond can be approved. Don’t let that deter you from applying, however! At Surety1, we can get you bonded if you struggle with poor credit. We will get you approved for a low fee as quickly as possible.
What type of surety bonds do you offer in Rhode Island?
We place every bond ranging from the Rhode Island Loan Broker Bond to the Rhode Island Professional Fundraiser Bond. No matter what the bond is, we will place your bond for the lowest possible price quickly. Choose from the list below for your Rhode Island Surety Bond. If you don’t see the surety bond you need, please let us know and we’ll put our team to work to find you the right bond. We can even provide our services in multiple states if you need a surety bond for your business in more than one state.
If you are completing a construction project worth more than $50,000, you need to secure a performance and payment bond. This is in accordance with the Rhode Island “Little Miller Act”. Surety1’s professionals have a great understanding of the “Little Miller Act” and its provisions and can help you get a performance and payment bond quickly.
Apply now! Click on the link for your Rhode Island Surety Bond in the list below to fill out our application form and Surety1 will get back to you with a quote for your type of bond. Once you have been approved for your bond, please provide payment and your signed agreement. We’ll make sure your bond is accurate and delivered to you quickly.
- Bid Bond Request Form – Current Customers
- Excess Deposit Guarantee Bonds
- Janitorial Performance Surety Bond
- Lost Stock Certificate
- Other / Don’t Know Surety Bond
- Performance Bonds Up to $350k
- Performance Surety Bond for Security Firms
- Rhode Island Auctioneer Bond
- Rhode Island Auto Wrecking and Salvage Yard Bond
- Rhode Island Insurance Broker Bond
- Rhode Island Loan Broker Bond
- Rhode Island Motor Fuel Distributor Bond
- Rhode Island Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond
- Rhode Island Professional Fundraiser Bond
- Rhode Island Small Loan Lender Bond
- Rhode Island Surplus Line Broker Bond