This bond is required by the South Carolina Manufactured Housing Board under South Carolina Code of Laws, Section 40-29-230. The required bond amount varies:
(a) For a manufactured home manufacturer: $75,000 for each location
(b) For a manufactured home retail dealer: $30,000 for each location
(c) For a manufactured home retail salesman: $15,000
(d) For a manufactured home contractor, installer, or repairer: $5,000
The bond can be for any of the following:
– Manufactured Home Manufacturer
– Manufactured Home Installer
– Manufactured Home Retail Dealer
– Manufactured Home Repairer
– Manufactured Home Salesperson
– Manufactured Home Contractor
– Multi-Lot Salesperson
To determine the cost of this bond, complete our easy online application.
To Obtain a South Carolina Manufactured Housing Bond:
- Complete an online application.
- One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!
** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.