Tennessee Consumption of Alcohol on Premises Bond

This surety bond is required by the Tennessee Commissioner of Insurance. The bond states that the bond holder shall pay taxes, penalty and interest connected with the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises accruing against the bond holder. To determine the cost of this bond, complete our easy online application.

To Get a Tennessee Consumption of Alcohol on Premises Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.