Washington Defective Title Bond

When the title of a vehicle is damaged or cannot be produced to the department of Motor Vehicles or Transportation, they generally request you to obtain a surety bond. The bond does not protect you; it actually protects the DMV from you, in case someone shows up and states the vehicle is theirs with the title. In order to determine the cost of your bond, simply complete our easy online application.

To Obtain a Washington Defective Title Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.