Arkansas House Mover Surety Bond

This surety bond is required by the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department under Title 27, Chapter 35 of the Arkansas Code as Amended in the amount of $5,000. It ensures that all damages which may result from the movement of all houses in excess of twenty feet (20’) in width will be paid for. To determine the cost of this bond, simply complete our easy online application.

To Secure an Arkansas House Mover Surety Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.