Click Here to Apply for Your Bond
What is the Illinois Private Employment Agency Bond?
The Illinois Private Employment Agency Bond is required by the State of Illinois, Department of Labor, in the amount of $5,000. The bond guarantees that the employment agency will act in accordance with the Private Employment Agencies Act 225 ILCS 515/0.1. In most cases, the premium on this bond is as little as $100.
- A completed application form. If there are blanks, it will be returned to the applicant.
- The application fee is $250 for less than 3 counselors, $350 for 3-5 counselors, $400 for 6-10 counselors or $500 for more than 10.
- File a list of estimated projected operating expenses for the first three months of business.
- Submit a background check.
- File a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation or signed partnership agreement.
- Submit two affidavits for all corporate officers, sole owner, all partners, etc.
- Submit a sample draft of each form you will be using. These must be designed by the applicant and must be identified with your agency name and street address.
What is the process for getting an Illinois Private Employment Agency Bond?
Surety Solutions Insurance Services Inc was established in 2003. Although our headquarters are located in California, we are actually licensed in all 50 states. We have also partnered with several surety markets to ensure that we would only offer the best rates for all our clients. Our application processing time is also very fast, with some applications taking just a business day to get approved!
If you wish to get this surety bond from us, please fill out and submit an online application form. You will then be contacted by our licensed agents who will give a no-obligation quote for your bond. If you find the price to your satisfaction, just pay the said amount and sign all the paperwork. We will then send the surety bond through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can only expect the best service from us here at Surety1.