What is the Illinois Professional Fundraisers Bond?
The Illinois Professional Fundraisers Bond is required by the Attorney General of the State of Illinois in the amount of $10,000. Under the Solicitation for Charity Act (225 ILCS 460/), this bond is necessary for registration as a professional fundraiser for the purpose of acting as a professional fund raiser for a charitable organization.
In addition to the surety bond, the following must be submitted to the Illinois Attorney General’s Office:
- Payment of $100 for the registration fee. This must be made payable to Illinois Charity Bureau Fund.
- Completed Professional Fund Raiser Registration Statement
- Completed Professional Fund Raiser List of Charities and Contracts
- A copy of all contracts on the above form, plus $25 for each contract (filing fee)
- The Solicitor employed by the applicant must also submit a Professional Solicitor registration statement
- Submit a partnership agreement or articles of incorporation, if applicable
- Submit a Certificate of Authority to Transact Business
- List of all business locations used for fundraising.
How do I obtain a Illinois Professional Fundraisers Bond?
Surety Solutions Insurance Services Inc was established in 2003. Although our headquarters are located in California, we are actually licensed in all 50 states. We have also partnered with several surety markets to ensure that we would only offer the best rates for all our clients. Our application processing time is also very fast, with some applications taking just a business day to get approved!
If you wish to get this surety bond from us, please fill out and submit an online application form. You will then be contacted by our licensed agents who will give a no-obligation quote for your bond. If you find the price to your satisfaction, just pay the said amount and sign all the paperwork. We will then send the surety bond through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can only expect the best service from us here at Surety1.