California Lost Trust Deed Surety Bond

This bond is required by title companies when a lien is showing up as unsatisfied on a title report.  The title has either not been reconveyed or the original beneficiary has still not been paid.  California code 2941.7 requires that a California Lost Trust Deed Surety Bond be posted for twice the amount of the lien, and ensures that if there is a valid claim from the original lien holder, that the surety company pays the lien holder what is owed. The premium on this bond is typically as little as 2%.

To Get a California Lost Trust Deed/ Note Surety Bond:

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. Upload a copy of the preliminary title report
  3. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  4. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.