Kentucky Encroachment Permit Bond

The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Department of Highways, requires this surety bond under KRS Chapter 177. The bond states that the bond holder will restore the right-of-way and/or roadway of surfacing in accordance with the Cabinet regulations. The required bond amount varies, but Surety1 can easily help you determine the bond amount you need.

To Obtain a Kentucky Encroachment Permit Bond: 

  1. Complete an online application.
  2. One of our expert commercial surety agents will call and email you with the firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, then you will receive your bond!

** all bonds are subject to the underwriting terms and conditions of the issuing company.