Surety1 Values our Customers in the “Tar Heel State”
At Surety1, we have worked hard to build strong, reliable relationships with our partners. These well-built relationships have rewarded us with access to over 20 markets, allowing Surety1 to accurately and affordably place your North Carolina surety bond. It is our goal to build long-term relationships with all of our customers in order to get them the best possible service in the bond market.
How do I get a North Carolina Surety Bond and how much does it cost?
Although acquiring a surety bond in North Carolina is relatively simple, bond requirements and rates vary depending on the type of bond and which state the bond is in. Surety1 works closely with our customers to ensure that their bonding experience is as quick and simple as possible. We review each application to make sure that it is completed accurately and, after the bond has been approved, we will send you your surety bond in a timely manner. Some surety bonds require a soft credit check, but Surety1 has strong connections with the right markets to set up a bond program for those with challenged credit.
What type of surety bonds do you offer in North Carolina?
Surety1 offers many different types of bonds in North Carolina, ranging from the North Carolina Broker Insurance Bond to the North Carolina Lost Title Indemnity Bond. If you do business in multiple states, we can get you bonded in those states as well. Choose from the list below for your North Carolina Surety Bond. If you don’t see the surety bond you need, please let us know, and we’ll put our team to work to find you the right bond.
Large construction contracts and projects usually require a performance or payment bond. Surety1 recognizes the rules and regulations outlined in the North Carolina “Little Miller Act”, requiring all projects over $300,000 to be bonded.
Apply now! Click on the link for your North Carolina Surety Bond in the list below to fill out our application form and Surety1 will get back to you with a quote for your type of bond. Once you have been approved for your bond, please provide payment and your signed agreement. We’ll make sure your bond is accurate and delivered to you quickly.
- North Carolina Beer/Wine Wholesaler or Importer Bond
- North Carolina Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Promotor’s Bond
- North Carolina Broker Insurance Bond
- North Carolina Collection Agency Bond
- North Carolina Contractor’s Bond
- North Carolina Driver Training School Bond
- North Carolina Education Lottery Bond
- North Carolina Electrical Contractor’s Bond – Winston-Salem
- North Carolina Grain Dealer Surety Bond
- North Carolina Guaranty Bond – Community College
- North Carolina Guaranty Cosmetic Art Bond
- North Carolina Investment Adviser’s Bond
- North Carolina Land Use and Construction Bond – Mecklenburg County
- North Carolina Loan Broker Bond
- North Carolina Lost Title Indemnity Bond
- North Carolina Manufactured Housing Dealers Bond
- North Carolina Modular Building Set Up Contractor Bond
- North Carolina Mortgage Broker Bond
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender/Servicer Bond
- North Carolina Motor Fuels Tax Liability Bond
- North Carolina Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond
- North Carolina Non-Resident Brokers Insurance Bond
- North Carolina Oversize Permit Bond
- North Carolina Precious Metals Dealer Bond
- North Carolina Premium Finance Company Bond
- North Carolina Prepaid Entertainment Surety Bond
- North Carolina Private Real Estate School Performance Bond
- North Carolina Privilege License Bond – Greensboro
- North Carolina Professional Solicitor Bond
- North Carolina Public Adjuster Insurance Bond
- North Carolina Surplus Lines Agent’s Bond
- North Carolina Tax Bond for Cigarettes
- North Carolina Tax Bond for Tobacco Products Bond
- North Carolina Transportation of Spirituous Liquor Bond
- North Carolina Utility Bond – Power & Light Company
- North Carolina Utility Bond – Duke Power Company
- North Carolina Utility Surety Bond
- North Carolina Well Contractor Registration Bond – Alamance County
- Performance Bonds Up to $350k